Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A way to keep in touch


So for those of you that think this is a pretty unlikey thing that I would do..you are right! But, this is my attempt to keep up to date in our daily (ok maybe weekly) adventures. I have never had a blog before (blogs were created way after my college years) but since I don't have a cell phone of my own I feel the need to be somewhat "with it" Ok, mostly this is for the grandparents because no one else really cares what peaches is up to on a daily basis! So here we are and welcome to my new blog. Why did I name it "its ok peaches"? Its just a funny lil thing that Avie keeps saying when she drops something on the floor, as if to encourage herself.. I think it's kind of nice and alas the blog....

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the title of your blog. And CUTE photo! Nice work on starting a blog!

sarah said...

Hey Bec - Love the video of Avery! No more "I you papa". Keep up the postings!